Content Writers search the audience so they can design effective content for them. They try to simplify that audience to find the content they need
By the knowing we have about the client and defining the objectives of the content, the content becomes a spark that ignites the fire and increases your potential customers.
eMesr designers are specialized in designing images professionally enabling them to create a creative art painting using graphic design tools that turn in the hands of the designer to the feather drawing distinguish his piece of art
Video imaging refers to the process of capturing moving images on electronic media and even streaming media. The term includes video production and post-production methods. Including digital animation (such as Flash), games, web streaming, video notation, slide shows, spatial imaging, medical imaging, and in general the production of most raster images and vector-based assets
The eMesr team communicates with customers in a professional and distinct way that is done through gaining trust, quick response and brand loyalty. The way to modify all platforms at once is really simple, it comes down to how you communicate with your customers and push them to cast your artwork
This typically involves using email to send ads, business requests, sales requests or donations, and is intended to build loyalty, trust, or, in a broader sense, every email sent to an existing or potential customer can be considered an email marketing. Usually includes the use of email to send advertisements, business requests, sales requests or donations, and is intended to build loyalty, trust or brand awareness.
An SMS campaign is a form of marketing that allows you to interact with your customers via text messages .
Whats APP :
Although WhatsApp is a great platform for your business, but there are some limitations that are accompanied. But we run the entire marketing campaignfrom scratch .
Here wher you Could find Several types of Campaigns that Grow your Position the market
Awareness Ad Type:
Over 1.8 billion people use Facebook every month. We’re willing to bet the majority of those people don’t know your company exists. Targeted towards the very top of the sales funnel, awareness ads build top-of-mind awareness and interest in your product or service. These discovery ads are perfect for you to tell your company story and connect with new prospective customers.
The awareness ads available to you include:
- Brand Awareness – Encourage discovery of your brand
- Local Awareness – Encourage discovery of your local business (limited targeting options, targets based on proximity to business)
- Reach – Show your ad to the maximum amount of people possible (limited availability)
Consideration Ad Type:
Get people to start thinking about your business, product, or service, and look for more information about it. The consideration ad type is targeted towards the top-middle of the sales funnel. Consideration ads are great for most of your on-site (and in-app) content, including blog posts, coupons, video testimonials and how-tos, and email newsletters.
Types of consideration ads include:
- Traffic to your website – Send people to a page on your website
- Engagement – Drive engagement with your company
- Page Likes – Increase Facebook page likes
- Post Engagement – Increase engagement with a specific post
- Offer Claims – Get people to claim an offer
- Event Responses – Get people to attend an event
- App Installs – Generate app installs
- Video Views – Generate views on a video
- Lead Generation – Acquire new leads via a lead form Facebook users can fill out right on the platform
- Messenger Ads – Send people advertisements right into their Facebook Messenger account.
Conversion Ad Type:
Conversion Facebook ads encourage people to carry out a specific action or purchase your product or service. I.E., conversion ads’ main goal is to convert users. They’re targeted towards the very bottom of the funnel and are aimed at directly increasing your bottom line. Conversion ads are the easiest to measure results, but also tend to cost much more than the other ad types. A few examples of conversion ads include sending users directly to a contact or product check-out page, sending people to your store, or complete event registration fill-outs.
Types of conversion Facebook ads include:
- Conversions – Drive an action on your website
- Product Catalog Sales – Drive product sales
- Store Visits (Limited Availability) – Drive foot traffic to a store
eMesr is where the magic really happens. Bringing our ideas and designs to life using the latest technologies to deliver you the best results