Benifets of SEO
HOW DOES SEO WORK?
Search engines such as Google and Bing use bots to crawl pages on the web, going from site to site, collecting information about those pages and putting them in an index. Next, algorithms analyze pages in the index, taking into account hundreds of ranking factors or signals, to determine the order pages should appear in the search results for a given query. Search ranking factors can be considered proxies for aspects of the user experience. Our Periodic Table of SEO Factors organizes the factors into six main categories and weights each based on its overall importance to SEO. For example, content quality and keyword research are key factors of content optimization, and crawlability and mobile-friendliness are important site architecture factors. The search algorithms are designed to surface relevant, authoritative pages and provide users with an efficient search experience. Optimizing your site and content with these factors in mind can help your pages rank higher in the search results.
The mission of the Google Marketing Solutions team is to help advertisers – from small businesses to national brands – succeed in digital marketing. We do this by creating great products, providing great support, and offering a variety of services for our customers.
Types of google ads
- Sales and leads: Boost your online sales and signups. Consider using leads if you have a longer sales cycle.
- Easy setup: Write text ads and pick keywords. No special files or assets needed.
- Highly specific targeting: Reach people actively searching for what you offer.
Monetizing your website traffic has never been easier. The Google Display Network gives you access to millions of advertisers and opens new opportunities for expanding your business—your way.
Video campaigns let you show video ads on YouTube and other websites.
Some Video campaign types can help you boost general awareness of your brand. Others are designed to drive conversions or get people to shop on your website.
WHY CHOOSE VIDEO
- Awareness and consideration: Use video ads to make people aware of your brand or consider buying your product.
- Sales and leads: To set up action-focused video ads, you’ll use the “Drive conversions” campaign subtype.
- Expand your reach: Expand your reach beyond search results to target people on YouTube.
- Remarketing: Follow up with people who’ve already seen your ads or visited your site.
Shopping campaigns are ideal if you’re a retailer looking to sell your product inventory. Shopping ads appear on search results and the Google Shopping tab.
Store owners can also use local inventory ads to promote products available at your physical locations.
WHY CHOOSE SHOPPING
- Retail marketing: Use visually engaging product listings to promote your retail products.
- Sales and leads: Get people to buy on your online store or sign up for more.
- Boost a nearby storefront: Sell your local store inventory to nearby customers.
Local campaigns help you bring people to your physical stores and venues.
Your ads will be automatically optimized to appear across Search, Display, Google Maps, and YouTube.
WHY CHOOSE LOCAL
- In-person store sales: Use online ads to promote your inventory and bring shoppers into your physical stores.
- Promote offers and events: Advertise in-store events and local promotions.
- Detailed location info: Help people find your business address and hours.
- Multi-channel marketing: One campaign will show your ads on Search, Display, Maps, and YouTube.
GOOD TO KNOW
If you recently created a new account at ads.google.com, you’ll likely be using the Smart Mode version of Google Ads and all your campaigns will be Smart campaigns.