Why you need our eMesr IT services ?
We Are Experts
What is IT
Information Technology (IT) is a critical part of the business process. After all, it’s the IT infrastructure that helps a business to achieve and supports its goals by balancing people, processes and technology.
IT management encompasses many functions, such as needs assessment, proposal development, site preparation, network cabling, hardware installation, software configuration, network administration training & network administration.
However, the main function of an IT team is to…
- Ensure that your network and communication systems function properly through monitoring of servers, routers and network devices for general connectivity and process-level functions such as disk space, e-mail, tape backup and Internet function.
- Replace outdated hardware and software.
- Reduce downtime through preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, configure and make your system more efficient and productive by analyzing your business needs.
- Often, IT challenges require technical competence beyond the scope of current management; yet the demand for a full time IT specialist or department is simply not there yet
So what can smaller companies do to get the same advice and expertise as larger organizations do?
What We Offer ?
Hardware Installation/Troubleshooting (Helpdesk)
EMESR will provide and install all hardware components, system & servers required for your new or existing network. This includes cabling, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches and wide area networking devices.
Troubleshooting is just part of our everyday activities. We address each problem with a background of experience and training, following time proven steps to determine what the problem is and what caused it. We will fix the problem and make recommendations to implement steps in order to prevent the problem from occurring again.
Support and Monitoring
Sometimes we will be made aware of a problem before a user experiences any down time. We will notify you of any issues so that immediate action can be taken.
With properly planned and organized backups you’ll rarely lose.
EMESR Technology Sector would be pleased to help you create a backup strategy that can protect you. Please review our services or contact us today!
Technology planning should be an ongoing process. To save the most money on technology, you should buy only what you need and use technology as a tool to accomplish your organization’s goals, yet plan ahead for change or growth.
EMESR offers a comprehensive set of data solutions developed by a team of engineers.
Nine Tips For Better Security
When you update software it “patches” the loophole or bug that the hackers exploit.
ECM (Enterprise Content Management)
EMESR helps you to have an indexed , digital documents in each department in your company using a simple easy interface to make every function in daily work that easy to preview all documents in the company.